Millville City is dedicated to serving its residents in providing enjoyable parks for everyone.
Park Hours: Parks close at dusk. Overnight use of the parks is subject to approval by the City.
Pets: No animals are permitted at Millville Public Parks on or off leash.
Sales: No product marketing or sales are allowed in public parks without written approval from the City Council.
Drugs, Alcohol and Smoking: No smoking, nor possession or consumption of alcoholic beverages or illicit drugs are permitted on City Property.
Tennis Court: Tennis shoes only. Absolutely NO cleats, skateboards, scooters, bicycles, etc. One hour time limit when others are waiting.
Splash Pad: The Splash pad and nearby pavilion at the South City Park are open to the public and are not restricted by reservation. Water availability is determined by the climate.
- Pavilions: The South Park South Pavilion, and the Pavilion at the North Park are available for reservation on a first come, first served basis. A per-day use fee will be charged to reserve the park pavilion and immediate surrounding area for personal events, such as family gatherings, socials, or private club meetings.
- All other park areas are for general public use: Patrons who make reservations should understand that other events may be happening at the same time as their reservation.
- Fields: All organized league field use is available by reservation only, with a fee, on a first come, first served basis.
- Scheduling: Call the Development Coordinator with questions or to make reservations. Scheduling is on a first come, first served basis. The calendar is available on the City website: millvillecity.org
- North Park with Kitchen: $50 resident, $75 non-resident.
- South Park South pavilion: $25 resident, $50 non-resident.
- Sports: No charge for practices (the field should be reserved on a priority basis). Field preparation will be done by the organizing entity.
- Recreational Soccer games: $1 per participant per season (Millville resident).
- Competitive Soccer games: $7 per game.
- Tournament: $50 per day.
- Competitive Baseball/softball: $10 per game.
- Tournament: $60 per day.
Mowing and watering is done on a flexible schedule to try and accommodate scheduled events as much as possible.