Millville City is dedicated to serving its residents in providing enjoyable parks for everyone.
Park Hours: Parks close at dusk. Overnight use of the parks is subject to approval by the City.
Pets: No animals are permitted at Millville Public Parks on or off leash.
Sales: No product marketing or sales are allowed in public parks without written approval from the City Council.
Drugs, Alcohol and Smoking: No smoking, nor possession or consumption of alcoholic beverages or illicit drugs are permitted on City Property.
Tennis and Pickleball Courts: Tennis shoes only. Absolutely NO cleats, skateboards, scooters, bicycles, etc. One hour time limit when others are waiting.
Splash Pad: The splash pad and nearby pavilion at the South City Park are open to the public and are not restricted by reservation. The splash pad will open at 11 a.m. and close at 7 p.m. Water availability is determined by the climate.
- Pavilions: The South Park South Pavilion and the Pavilion at the North Park are available for reservation on a first come, first served basis. A per-day use fee will be charged to reserve the park pavilion and immediate surrounding area for personal events, such as family gatherings, socials, or private club meetings.
- Pickleball Courts: The South Park pickleball courts can be reserved no less than one-week prior to the reservation date.
- All other park areas are for general public use: Patrons who make reservations should understand that other events may be happening at the same time as their reservation.
- Fields: All organized league field use is available by reservation only, with a fee, on a first come, first served basis.
- Scheduling: Call the Development Coordinator with questions or to make reservations. Scheduling is on a first come, first served basis.
- North Park with Kitchen: $60 resident, $100 non-resident.
- South Park South pavilion: $40 resident, $80 non-resident.
- 4 courts for half day: $100
- 4 courts for full day: $200
- Sports: No charge for practices (the field should be reserved on a priority basis). Field preparation will be done by the organizing entity.
- Recreational Soccer games: $1 per participant per season (Millville resident).
- Competitive Soccer games: $7 per game.
- Tournament: $50 per day.
- Competitive Baseball/softball: $10 per game.
- Tournament: $60 per day.
Mowing and watering is done on a flexible schedule to try and accommodate scheduled events as much as possible.