Business License Renewals:
- Business Licenses must be renewed each calendar year regardless of when you received your past business license.
New Business Licenses:
- To apply for a new business license, fill out the following form and send it to the City Recorder.
- New business license applicants will be invited to address the City Council for review of applications.
Fees and Due Dates:
- Fees for new or yearly renewed business licenses = $25
- Some Home-Based Businesses can Qualify for Fee Exemption. See Ordinance 2017-7.
- License renewals not paid by February 1st shall be subject to a 50% late penalty. License fees paid after February 28th shall be subject to a 100% late penalty. If a license fee is not paid by March 31st, a new application must be filed with the application fee and all late fee penalties.