An Accessory Dwelling Unit (ADU) is a second residential dwelling on the same lot or parcel as the primary residence. An ADU may be detached from the primary residence (External ADU) or self-contained within the footprint of a single family residence (Internal ADU). City Code Chapter 17.46 includes the rules and regulations for an ADU in Millville City.
All ADUs in Millville require an permit and fees can be charged for residents that do not have an permit.
“Short-Term Rental” is the use, occupancy, rent or lease, for direct or indirect remuneration, of a structure or any portion thereof constructed for single-household or multi-household occupancy or of any other residential property for an effective term of thirty (30) consecutive calendar days or less. City Code Chapter 17.50 includes the rules and regulations for a Short-Term Rental in Millville City.
All Millville Short-Term Rentals must have and maintain an active Millville City Business License.
- Appendix 1 General Plan Process
- Appendix 2 History
- Appendix 3 Community Identity and Values
- Appendix 4 Revised Millville Parks Plan 2016
- Appendix 5 Millville 2015 Affordable Housing Plan
- Appendix 6 Bear River Disaster Mitigation Plan – Millville Section – 2015
- Attachment A Millville Future Land Use Map
- Attachment B Millville Zoning Map
- Attachment C Park and Trails Map
- Attachment D Sensitive Lands Map
- Attachment E Transportation Map – Updated 1/10/19
- Attachment F Water Master Plan Future Service Area
- Attachment G Millville Timeline
- Attachment H Survey Data w/o Comments