Dog license fees and rabies verification are due before January 1st of each year. After March 1st, all fees double.
Millville City requires proof of a current rabies vaccination signed by a licensed veterinarian or documentation from certified veterinarian stating that there is a medical reason that prevents the vaccination from being administered.
- Spayed or Neutered Dogs – $10.00
- Unaltered Dogs – $20.00
- Kennel License – $150.00 (required for 4 or more dogs)
Contact the Development Coordinator with any questions.
Business License Renewals:
- Business Licenses must be renewed each calendar year regardless of when you received your past business license.
- 2018 Business License Renewal Form
New Business Licenses:
- To apply for a new business license, fill out the following form and send it to the City Recorder.
- New business license applicants will be invited to address the City Council for review of applications.
- New Business License Application Form
Fees and Due Dates:
- Fees for new or yearly renewed business licenses = $25
- Some Home-Based Businesses can Qualify for Fee Exemption. See Ordinance 2017-7.
- License renewals not paid by February 1st shall be subject to a 50% late penalty. License fees paid after February 28th shall be subject to a 100% late penalty. If a license fee is not paid by March 31st, a new application must be filed with the application fee and all late fee penalties.