Parks and Recreation
Millville City Park and Pavilion Use Policy
Millville City is dedicated to serving its citizens and allowing them to use the City North Park and Pavilion. In order to maintain a secure and well maintained facility, the following North Park and Pavilion Use Policy has been established.
Deposits, Fees, and Cancellations:
- A per-day park use fee will be charged to reserve the park and surrounding area for personal events, such as family gatherings, socials, or private club meetings.
- The park will be cleaned on a periodic schedule. However, the City cannot guarantee the cleanliness of the facility at the time of your reservation.
- (North Park Only) A deposit will be required in addition to the park use fee to cover cleaning and/or damage. A representative of the city will inspect the pavilion, restrooms, park and surrounding areas following your event. Failure to leave the area clean and undamaged will result in loss of the deposit.
- Renters agree to pay for any damages that occur to the facility, in addition to the deposit.
- (North Park Only) After the key is returned and the area inspected, the deposit will be returned within seven business days.
- A cancellation less than one week before reservation will result in forfeiture of the rental fee; however, the deposit is still refundable.
- Fees may be paid by cash or check and will be assessed as follows:
North Park (415 North 100 East)
- Use fee: $50 for Millville Residents, or $75 for Non-Millville Residents
- Refundable cleaning and damage deposit: $150
- Print North Park Reservation Form
South Park (510 East 300 South)
- Use fee: $25 for Millville Residents, or $50 for Non-Millville Residents
- No deposit required
- Print South Park Reservation Form
Park, Pavilion, and Restroom Use:
- (North Park Only) Rental of the pavilion and surrounding area will entitle users the use of the kitchen facilities, restrooms and access to electricity.
- The tennis courts, children's playground and soccer fields may not be reserved, but are open for use by the public on a first-come, first-served basis.
- No use or consumption of alcoholic beverages or illicit drugs will be permitted on City property.
- City parks and open spaces close at dusk, unless otherwise approved.
- Smoking is not permitted on City property. Print Smoking Policy
- No animals/pets without leashes on City property.
- Groups are responsible to leave the area clean and organized.
- (North Park Only) The restroom must be cleaned, inspected and locked upon departure.
- All trash should be disposed of in the City trash receptacle (provided onsite).
Keys (North Park Only):
- Groups must designate one individual to pick up a key to the restroom.
- This person must maintain control of the key at all times. Do not lend out the key to anyone.
- Keys are available for pick up one working day prior to the reservation.
- Upon locking and inspecting the restroom after use the key will be dropped into the drop box located at the city offices.
- The full deposit will be forfeited if the key is not returned.
Lost or Stolen Property:
- Millville City will not be responsible for the lost or damaged equipment, personal belongings or other items owned or used by the group or individuals using the park.
- Items left for more than 60 days will be utilized or discarded as deemed proper by the City staff.