The Millville City Planning Commission will hold a public hearing on November 1, 2018 at the Millville City Office located at 510 East 300 South in Millville, Utah. The purpose of the hearing will be to receive public input regarding:
- 8:05 pm - Proposed changes to Ordinance 17.32: Hillside Development Overlay. Ordinance changes available HERE.
- 8:10 pm - Preliminary Drawings for the Mond Aire Heights Subdivision, Phase 4 located West of 550 East between approx. Center Street and 100 North in Millville. Preliminary plat available HERE.
If you have questions, please contact the Planning Commission Secretary Adria Davis at (435)213-0787. Interested persons are encouraged to attend and make comment or submit written comment prior to the hearing.
Winter Coat season is fast approaching.
The Millville City Youth Council is collecting coats and blankets for the Loaves & Fishes project which feeds those in need twice a month. If you find that you have extra coats or blankets you would like to donate, please bring them to the City Christmas Celebration on December 1st at the North Park Pavilion 9:00-11:00 am.
If you can not come that day and have things you'd like to donate, please drop them off at Julianne Duffin's home: 460 North 150 East, Millville.
Thank you for your generosity!
Don't want the mess of carving pumpkins in your home? Let the Millville City Youth Council do it for you! Saturday, October 27th, 4:00-6:00 pm at the North Park Pavilion.
- Bring your own pumpkins and designs
- The Youth Council will clean out and help children carve them
- You can sit nearby and visit with friends and neighbors
Come relax and let the City Youth Council do the rest!
The sidewalk construction project for these areas will begin starting September 4, 2018.
· South side of 200 North from 100 West to the Post Office
· North side of 100 North from 100 West to 225 East
· North side of 100 South from Main Street to 100 East
Click HERE for more information on the project.
Nibley-Millville Emergency Medical Services is currently recruiting new members who would be willing to serve their communities by providing volunteer pre-hospital emergency medical care. Applicants must hold a current Emergency Medical Technician certification through the Utah Bureau of Emergency Medical Services OR be willing to attend and successfully complete an Emergency Medical Technician course. Financial tuition assistance is available. For more information, please contact Chris Searle at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Choose Your Interest
- City Government
- Planning and Development