3/12/20 - Utah State Governor Herbert and COVID-19 Task Force Key Recommendations:
- Limit mass gatherings to 100 healthy individuals or fewer.
- People over 60 years old should avoid mass gatherings of more than 20 people.
- Immunocompromised people should also avoid large gatherings of more than 20 people.
- If you’re sick, stay home. The Governor urged employers to be tolerant.
- Work from home whenever possible.
- Coordinate with local health departments who are working to protect high risk populations. For example, the task force recommends restricting access and visitation at nursing homes.
Up-To-Date Information: The most up-to-date information and guidance can be found via the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Coronavirus Disease 2019 website: HERE. The Coronavirus Task Force holds frequent national briefings which can be viewed live:HERE. You are also encouraged to follow HHS, CDC, and other agency social media channels for up-to-date information.
- What You Should Know (here)
- Travel Information (here)
- Preventing COVID-10 Spread in Communities (here)
- Higher Risk & Special Populations (here)
- Healthcare Professionals (here)
- Resources for Healthcare Facilities (here)
- Resources for Health Departments (here)
- Laboratories (here)
- Communication Resources (here)
The Green Waste Container that is near the Millville South Park will be available this year on a limited schedule in the spring from April 6th through May 1st and again in the fall from October 5th through November 1st.
This post will be used to post documents and the latest status of what is happening with the waste water and culinary water projects.
(newest information at the top)
Millville City Easter Egg Hunt! Saturday, April 11th, Millville South Park, 10:00am sharp! Bring your Easter basket and camera and take pictures with the Easter Bunny. Age Categories will be 1-2, 3, 4-5, 6-7, 8-9, 10-11.
Millville City is accepting applications for an Official Specialist to work between 10-30 hours per week. The Office Specialist will help with a range of duties in support of the City Treasurer, Development Coordinator and City Recorder.
To view the complete posting and application information, click HERE
Choose Your Interest
- City Government
- Planning and Development